“Golden Mother Having Money Right-Away Yoga Practice”
Transmitted by Living Buddha Lian-sheng, founder of True Buddha School
Please note that anyone who wishes to engage in this practice must first take refuge in True Buddha School and receive empowerment from Living Buddha Lian-sheng or authorized True Buddha Vajra Acharyas.
Start by praying for the root lineage blessing:
First empty the mind. Next, visualize your parents, children, relatives, friends, and enemies join you in this practice. Visualize the Root Lineage Guru, Living Buddha Lian Sheng appearing above your crown and radiating light on everyone present. Chant the Root Lineage Guru, Living Buddha’s Heart Mantra 7 times. Pray for the practice will be in great perfection and auspicious.
Wake Up Call: Clap twice, then cross hands and snap thumbs and middle fingers.
- Recite the Purification & Earth God Mantras
- Recite the Invocation Mantra
- Great Homage, using visualization
- Mandala Offering Mudra
- Four Fold Refuge
- Armor Protection
- Recite the High King Avalokitesvara Sutra
- Recite the Rebirth Mantra
- Recite the Root Lineage Guru Heart MantraOm, guru, lian-sheng siddhi, hum. (108 times)
- Recite the Four Immeasurable Vows
May all beings have happiness and the causes of happiness; this is immeasurable loving-kindness.
May all beings be liberated from suffering and the causes of suffering; this is immeasurable compassion.
May all beings be free of suffering and always stay happy; this is immeasurable joy.
May all beings be free of grasping and aversion and practice equality; this is immeasurable equanimity.
11. Mudra and Visualization
Form the Golden Mother hand mudra.
First, empty the mind, recite the Emptiness Mantra:
Om, si-ba-wa, su-da,,sa-er-wa, da-er-ma, si-ba-wa, su-dohang. (3 times)
Visualize an ocean with a placid, mirror-like surface. Above the ocean is a clear, cloudless sky. A moon disc rises above the horizon. Inside the moon disc is the white Tibetan seed syllable “hum,” emitting great white light. The seed syllable transforms into Jade Pond Golden Mother. She is wearing a pheasant crown, and in her right hand she holds a sacred horsetail whisk and in her left hand, a jade wand. She is wearing a celestial robe, splendid and radiant. Visualize Golden Mother emitting a rainbow light, shining down upon you and blessing you. All of your negative karma and impurities accumulated since the beginning of time are transformed into black chi, which is expelled as black smoke though all of your skin pores, dissipating into the air around you. Your body becomes crystal clear, radiating a great white light.
Now, visualize a moon disc appears, there is a horse and “Ah” syllable. There golden harness and horse rings are on the horse, and on its back, there are lots of gold, silver and great treasure. Now, the horse is running very quickly towards you with all these treasures.
Release the mudra.
12. Recite the Golden Mother Mantra 108 times:
“OM, JIN MU, SIDDHI HUM”
13. Nine Cycle Breathing and Entering Samadhi (Ru-wo Guan & Wo-ru Guan)
14. Dedication: First, may all receive the great wealth and be resourceful, thereafter, may the sentient beings receive salvation and bestow with the treasure of precious dharma.
15. Recite the Principal Deities Heart Mantra
16. Recite the Buddha’s Name
18. Recite the Hundred Syllable Mantra
19. Great Homage with Visualization
20. Recite the Completion Mantra
Dismissal: Clap twice, then cross hands and snap thumbs and middle fingers