Namo Kurukulle Mother Love and Respect Sadhana
Start by praying for the root lineage blessing: First empty the mind. Next, visualize the Root Lineage Guru Living Buddha Lian-sheng appearing above your crown and radiating light on everyone present. Chant the Root Lineage Guru Heart Mantra 7 times. Pray to the Root Lineage Guru to empower you so that the practice will be auspicious.
Engender the Four Immeasurable Minds. Visualize your parents, children, relatives, friends, and enemies join you in this practice.
Wake-Up Call: Clap twice, then cross hands and snap thumbs and middle fingers.
1. Recite the Purification Mantras and Earth God Mantra
2. Recite the Invocation Mantra
3. Tender the Great Homage with Visualization
4. Mandala Offering
5. Fourfold Refuge
6. Armor Protection
7. Recite the High King Avalokitesvara Sutra (1 time).
8. Recite the Rebirth Mantra (7 times)
9. Recite the Four Immeasurable Vows
10. Recite the Bodhicitta Mantra (3 times)
11. Recite the Root Guru’s Heart Mantra (108 times):
Om, gu-ru, lian-sheng sid-dhi hum
- Kurukulle Mudra :Place your palms together. Bend both fourth fingers hooking them together.
Illustration Hand Mudra: Video Demo
- Seed Syllable: Chuli (red in color)
Chant the Emptiness Mantra: (3 times)
Om, si-ba-wa, su-da, sa-er-wa, da-er-ma, si-ba-wa, su-do-hang.
1. Visualize the 「」”rang” syllable emerging from the void. The syllable transforms into a sun disc. Inside the sun disc is the red 「」”chuli” syllable emitting red light and inviting Kurukulle to reside in the void.
2. Red Kurukulle has one face and four arms. Her smile is angry. Her primary right hand holds an utpala flowered arrow, and left hand, an utpala stemmed bow. Her lower right hand holds an utpala hook, and left hand, a red utpala lasso. Her right leg bends at the knee which is lifted while her left leg is straight and stands on a she-devil. She wears a ”Kuru-skull crown” with a halo encircling her.
3. The lotus flower in the heart of the practitioner opens up. Inside the lotus flower is a sun disc. Inside the sun disc is 「」 ”chuli” syllable emitting red light. The red light invokes Kurukulle who enters into the practitioner’s body through the practitioner’s central channel. Thereafter, the practitioner transforms into Kurukulle.
13. Recite the Kurukulle Heart Mantra (108 times):
14. Entering Samadhi
15. Emerging from Samadhi
16. Recite the Principal Heart Mantras
17. Recite the Buddha’s Name (3 times)
Namo the 36 trillion 119 thousand and 500 Amitabha Buddhas.
19. Recite the Hundred Syllable Mantra (3 times)
20. Tender the Great Homage with Visualization (same as step 3)
21. Recite the Completion Mantra
Om, Bu Lin. (3 times)
Om Mani Padme Hum.
Dismissal: Clap twice, then cross hands and snap thumbs and middle fingers.
End of Practice: May all endeavors be auspicious.
An empowerment must be received from Living Buddha Lian-sheng or an authorized True Buddha School master before engaging in this particular sadhana.